Salary: £28,785 - £32,878 per annum
Subject to a job evaluation
37 hours per week
The Telecare service provides individual, needs-led Telecare solutions across Wolverhampton, promoting independence and 24/7 support across an increasing number of service users, carers, families and the wider public.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic, competent and experienced individual to support the delivery of the service and provide support to the service ensuring all enquiries, referrals and contacts are managed in a professional and efficient manner.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate who has:
- Experience of directly supporting people with social care needs including those people with complex needs and a cognitive impairment.
- Supervisory experience of managing staff.
- Previous experience in identifying customer requirements in relation to maximising safety, wellbeing and independence.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to influence, inspire confidence and establish professional working relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work to performance management frameworks.
- A sound working knowledge of assistive technology and how it can support people.
To apply for this role you will need to send your Expression of Interest Form and accompanying CV to the HR team at the above email address by the closing date.
Closing date: Thursday 27 February 2020 at 5pm
Interview date: Wednesday 11 March 2020